We want to make sure you and everyone else around you is safe so we will allocate you specific seats according to the size of your party.
Entry will be at the main front door (East Entrance) where every audience member will:
- have their temperature checked on arrival. Anyone with a high temperature will not be admitted along with anyone in their household or 'bubble'.
- asked to sanitise their hands.
There is no interval but if you would like to enjoy a drink during the concert you can order them on arrival.
Once we have checked your temperature and welcomed you, you will be shown to your seat.
Please help us to help you by following these instructions:
- If you are displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19 do not come to the show - please stay home in line with Government Guidelines. Check for Covid-19 symptoms HERE.
- If you are a vulnerable person who should not be going out please stay home - we hope we can see you in person soon but want you to stay safe.
- Wherever possible please stay 2 metres from people outside your ‘bubble’ or household.
- Please wear a face covering for use when you are not drinking or eating.
- Please co-operate with the stewards and volunteers when they show you to your seating area.
- The toilets will be available and are regularly cleaned but please follow the instructions in relation to keeping a distance when/if queuing and follow good hygiene and hand washing regimes. Soap and disinfectant sprays are available for your use. Be careful and considerate.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Please arrive in good time. The Box office will open at 5.15pm. Please come to the box office at the front door ('East Entrance').
- Getting everyone settled will take longer than usual so please be patient – we promise not to start till everyone is in and comfortable.
- The windows will be open to ensure good ventilation - please dress accordingly.
And please note you MUST book in advance.