Thank you for booking with Lauderdale House!
By accepting your order you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions as outlined below.
- Tickets are non-refundable except when an event is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled, we will inform ticketholders as soon as is practical via email and on our website.
- If the event has been rescheduled, we will offer ticketholders an equivalent value ticket of their original purchase for the new dates. If you cannot make the new date, you are entitled to a refund or a credit voucher to use towards a future booking.
- If the event has been cancelled, we will offer ticketholders the option of a refund or a credit voucher to use towards a future booking.
- If an event is sold out, we may be able to offer to resell your tickets. If your tickets are successfully resold, the face value of the tickets will be refunded to you.
- Resales may not always be possible and are issued at our discretion. We cannot guarantee the successful resale of any returned tickets.
- Our ticketing system charges a £1.50 fee on all our tickets. Ticket prices advertised include these fees.
- A confirmation will be emailed to you at the time of booking.
- There is no need to print your tickets, as we will have a guest list on the door.
- Please check the date and time of your booking carefully.
- Late admission may not always be possible and is at the discretion of our front-of-house team.
- Credit vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Credit vouchers can only be used against events programmed in-house. They cannot be used for external hire events, or where tickets are being sold through a third-party website.
- Please contact us on 020 8348 8716 to redeem your credit voucher.
- By attending an event you agree to follow the Covid-19 safety measures in place at the time of your visit.
- If you or a member of your party tests positive for Covid-19, we ask that you do not attend our event. Please contact us on 020 8348 8716 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund/credit voucher.