We want to make sure you and everyone else around you is safe so we will allocate you specific seats according to the size of your party. If you'd like to sit together please book together. We will treat each booking as a household or support bubble. Each booking will be seated 2 metres apart.
Every audience member will:
- Have their temperature checked on arrival. Anyone with a high temperature will not be admitted along with anyone in their household or 'bubble'.
- Be asked to sanitise their hands.
Once we have checked your temperature and welcomed you, you will be shown to your seat.
Please help us to help you by following these instructions:
- If you are displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19 do not come to the show - please stay home in line with Government Guidelines. Check for Covid-19 symptoms HERE.
- Wherever possible please stay 2 metres from people outside your ‘bubble’ or household.
- Please wear a face covering.
- The toilets will be available and are regularly cleaned but please follow the instructions in relation to keeping a distance when/if queuing and follow good hygiene and hand washing regimes. Soap and disinfectant sprays are available for your use. Be careful and considerate.
- Getting everyone settled will take longer than usual so please be patient – we promise not to start till everyone is in and comfortable.
- Keep the windows open to ensure good ventilation.