We want to make sure you and everyone else around you is safe so we will allocate you a specific area according to the size of your party, whether you are bringing chairs or sitting on the Tea Lawn.
Every audience member will have their temperature checked on arrival. Anyone with a high temperature will not be admitted along with anyone in their household or 'bubble'. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds.
Please help us to help you by following these instructions:
- If you are displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19 do not come to the show - please stay home in line with Government Guidelines. Check for Covid-19 symptoms HERE.
- If you are a vulnerable person who should not be going out please stay home - we hope we can see you in person soon but want you to stay safe.
- Wherever possible please stay 2 metres from people outside your ‘bubble’ or household.
- We strongly advise bringing a face covering along with you.
- Please co-operate with the stewards and volunteers when they show you to your seating area.
- The toilets will be available but please follow the instructions in relation to keeping a distance when/if queuing and follow good hygiene and hand washing regimes. Soap and disinfectant sprays are available for your use. Be careful and considerate.
- The café bar will be open for purchases on the night. Please follow the instructions for queuing safely.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Please arrive in good time. The Box office will open half an hour before each performance. Please come to the box office at the front door ('East Entrance').
- The Tea Lawn will be open for you to settle down and get comfortable from 6pm for the 6.30pm performance and 7.30pm for the 8pm performance. Getting everyone settled will take longer than usual so please be patient.
We do not supply chairs. Audience members will sit on the Tea Lawn to watch the performance, so please bring either a picnic blanket or a folding chair to make yourself comfortable. We will ask you whether you are bringing chairs or blankets during the booking process. Audience members with chairs will be seated behind those on the ground to make sure that everyone has a good view. If you are booking as a group we will need you to all be on chairs or all on blankets, rather than a mixture of the two. If you have not said you are bringing a chair when booking and change your mind you will not be able to use it as it will block someone else’s view.
The performance will continue regardless of the weather. Having run open-air events for many years, we know all too well that the weather can be deceptive and can change very quickly. Please plan for all eventualities and remember to bring a waterproof layer and an extra woollie!
Food and Drink
The cafe/bar will be open selling food and drinks before the performances starts.
You can now pre-order drinks and a picnic for collection on the night. When buying your tickets online simply add your selection to your basket before checkout and we'll have it ready for you.
Note that hot drinks cannot be pre-ordered but will be available from the bar.
When you book
We will be asking some extra questions when you book your ticket to ensure you and everyone else stays safe. In order to comply with the contact tracing scheme we are asking you to provide a name and phone number for each ticketholder. Please use the 'any special requirements?' box to make us aware of any ticketholders who are wheelchair users or have reduced mobility.
And please note tickets MUST be purchased in advance.