Take a step back in time at Lauderdale House's annual Heritage Weekend. On Sunday 23 February we're hosting a special Heritage Family Fun Day for children and families to explore the history of the house and the area.
Drop in for all kinds of fun and free activities between 11am and 4pm - activities are free and you don't need to book in advance!
• Dress up as the historic characters of Lauderdale House – Victorian beggars, maids and mistresses, Tudor and Stuart Lords and ladies.
• Play giant versions of traditional board games which date back centuries – snakes and ladders, ludo, four in a row, dominoes, draughts, chess and dice.
• Have fun at the crafts table where you can colour in the House, Nell Gwynn and King Charles, make your own Tudor brooch and pomanders.
• Discover the stories of the Victorian children who lived in the house on our interactive touchscreens which will also have a fun quiz about the House for children.
• Explore the House with our family trail.
No unaccompanied children – bring your parent and carer so they can join in too!
Find out more about the rest of the Heritage Weekend here.