FAQ’s - Things to know to make sure you have fun:
Is it scary?
This obviously depends on your child to a large extent. Factors to consider are:
- You will be going around the park in the dark which can be creepy in itself
- You will be going around with 50 other people, so less creepy than in a small group but the children in particular are all highly excited and noisy so if you child is scared of busy crowds this is not for her/him
- Our actors are in different locations and appear as Halloween characters such as witches, zombies, wizards, clowns, fairies, spiders, vampires etc. Some of them are good humoured and fun; some of them are rather more spooky. We try to find a balance between making it a bit scary at times – it’s Halloween after all – and also funny and fun.
What age is it for?
- Again every child is different so please read the answers to the questions above as well. On average 5 to 9 year olds enjoy it the most but we regularly have little ones who have a ball and less cynical over 9’s really enjoy the fun of it too.
What happens if it rains?
- Most of it takes place outside but the ghosts and witches aren’t worried by a drop of rain so we’ll go ahead regardless unless we judge it to be dangerous. Wear your wellies, put on your cagoules and make the most of it!
How long does it last?
- 45 to 50 minutes
Can I bring babies?
- We understand that it’s not always practical to leave a baby at home if you are bringing other children so are happy for you to bring young ones but please note they need to be carried as it is not feasible to accommodate pushchairs.
Is it wheelchair accessible?
- The Park itself is not entirely accessible but if you or your children are in a wheelchair please call us and we’ll discuss what we can do to make sure you get the best experience