We want to make sure you and everyone else around you are safe so the area has been divided into squares which accommodate safely 1 or 2 people who are in a bubble. If you are a group of more than 2 you need to book the correct number of squares together. Two chairs will be supplied in each ‘square’. You can move the chairs together if you have booked more than one square, so that, for example, a family of 4 can sit together BUT please be aware of the people around you and ensure you are sufficiently distanced from them.
The box office/entry point will be in a gazebo to the left of the House as you approach from Highgate Hill. Please queue at a distance. On arrival everyone will have their temperature checked and will be asked to use hand sanitiser. Anyone with a high temperature will not be admitted along with anyone in their household or 'bubble'. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds. Once through the box office you will asked to walk along the side terrace and wait at the end of the house to be seated by our stewards and volunteers.
We have contact details of the lead ticketholder for Test & Trace via the Box Office. As lead ticketholder you are responsible for knowing who from your group attends. If for any reason you cannot attend please let us know who is attending in your place. We will have the NHS QR code available at the box office to scan for extra safety.
Please help us to help you by following these instructions:
• If you are displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19 do not come to the show - please stay home in line with Government Guidelines. Check for Covid-19 symptoms HERE.
• If you are a vulnerable person who should not be going out please stay home - we hope we can see you in person soon but want you to stay safe.
• Wherever possible please stay 2 metres from people outside your ‘bubble’ or household.
• We strongly advise bringing a face covering along with you.
• The toilets will be available but please follow the instructions in relation to keeping a distance when/if queuing and follow good hygiene and hand washing regimes. Soap and disinfectant sprays are available for your use. Be careful and considerate.
• The café will be open for purchases on the night. Please follow the instructions for queuing safely.
• Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
• Please arrive in good time. The Box office will open at 4.30pm for the 5pm show; at 5.40 for the 6pm show and at 6.40 for the 7pm show..
• Getting everyone settled will take longer than usual so please be patient – we promise not to start till everyone is in and comfortable.
Fold up chairs are provided. The ‘action’ takes place in front of you, behind you and along the side so be ready to swivel round!
The performance will continue regardless of the weather. Having run open-air events for many years, we know all too well that the weather can be deceptive and can change very quickly. Please plan for all eventualities and remember to bring a waterproof layer and an extra woollie!
Food and Drink
To help with social distancing and avoid queues please take advantage of our Pre-Order Menu when you book your tickets. See menu below:
The café will also be offering a great selection of drinks (mulled wine?!), snacks (spooky biscuits) and hot food that can be purchased on the night. See menu below:
If you have pre-ordered food and drink the café staff will bring it to you in your seats.